How important is safety in your company on a scale from 1 to 10…
When was the last time ‘safety and security’
was on the agenda of your business plan…
Why should you care about the well-being of you coworkers…
How would your coworkers feel if you, as a manager,
took care of safety and security issues…
What do you do to avoid the negative events hurting your business…
Who is the risk owner in your business…
As freelance RISK COACH and SAFETY ENGINEER I offer several services:
- Prevention advisor services (according to Belgian law)
–> preventieadviseur (Niv 1, 2, 3 – conseiller en prévention Niv 1, 2, 3)
- Implementing safety and security awareness
- Fire prevention and evacuation exercises
- Coworker accident prevention and safety
- Supporting and implementing a risk framework and process
- Customer safety and risk prevention for public accessible organizations
- Providing and giving trainings
- Insurance issues
- Helping with drafting Emergency Response Programs.
- Support designing safety within new buildings
- See that Safety & Security issues match and correspond
- Auditing if internal and legal demands are implemented
Many companies can help with theoretical and legal aspects, but I want to focus
on practical experience that I want to share after 15 years in the risk business.
How to do the risk business in real life!
I’m ready to travel globally to support & coach you!
Check out my Services, where you can find more details about each service.
If you can’t find the right topic, just ask and I will probably know partners and other specialists who can offer you the right service.
Your Risk Coach,